Currently Reading

This is what I'm currently reading and my opinion of it. If you don't like what I think, read the book and judge for yourself.

January 15, 2005

TommyLand

by Tommy Lee with Anthony Bozza.

Autobiography of Tommy Lee, husband of Pamela Anderson, drummer of rock group Motley Crue.

An insight into what it's like to be plagued by paparazzi and constantly under the spotlight. This books consists of weddings, marriage breakups, parties, more weddings, more marriage breakups.........and more parties.

Oh to live in L.A.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea - I read it too but it seemed a bit too OTT (even by Tommy Lee's standards)
    I prefer Dave Grohl's autobiography that gives a gently depreciating view of an intelligent guy on the inside of rock music

     
  • At 1:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OTT! Please get over your self. Maybe you are just jealous!

     
  • At 8:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I very much enjoyed the book. I was very much impressed how Tommy speaks very highly of his ex's. I think it gives us everyday joe's a small insight to the crazy life of living under the spotlight of everone who is ready to exploit your life good bad or otherwise. I take my hat off to everyone living that crazy world that you don't really want to be a part of. Thank's for the book Tommy, it gave a farm girl from saskatchewan a glimps of what you have done and I'm looking forward to see what's next.
    take care of your monkeys and keep on rock'in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home